Saturday, June 21, 2008

Some Pictures

My community center/high school.




My host brother and sister.
My sister plucking my brother´s eyebrows.



Me scoring a gole!


My little pink house.
This is the view of my house from the soccer field with a lot of zoom





My house...in my opinion it is by far the nicest house in my town




I walked down this road for 2.5 hours and this is where I ended up. I think this is somewhere around Ostional Beach.






Another view from my town.





Me in front of the surf place. For those of you who were worried, you can tell Im not wasting away too bad.





A few of my neighbors. That´s our 2-room elementary school in the background.



Trying to surf at Samara Beach




Practicing in the little waves.




My soccer field with community center and school in the background. This part of my town is on the ridge of a high mountain. If you look to the left or the right there are really cool views of more mountains below.




I dont know what kind of tree this is but it scares me. These spikes are about an inch or 2 long.




My host cousin, Fabiola, with a baby chick.





This is what a cow pasture looks like here. There are no flat areas in my town unless it was made that way with a bulldozer.


A random road in my town.

These are what coffee plants look like.



Another road.

1 comment:

Dr. Paul Heeg said...

Wow... what a beautiful area of the world! I hope you are having a great experience bro! May these years develope and refine your character as you face new challenges! I'm always a phone call away!