Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas & New Years Pics


Putting together a 1000 piece puzzle. aka rompecabeza (head breaker) in Spanish. Notice the happy faces =)
Thanks mom.



Making Tamales for Christmas






Adrian giving himself bunny ears.


Carmen and Jessica cooking tamales
Cooking more tamales

Flamingo beach with Kelsey and here parents. Its 10 pm and Rob is already passed out.


Imperial


Me with a little Costa Rican man on my back.


Hanging out on the beach
The sunset from Flamingo beach.

Trying out the waterproofness of my camera. Matt is ¨cutting it¨



New Years eve at Flamingo Beach. The streets were so crowded we could barely walk.


My new desk...already cluttered. Thanks Grammy!



Alejandro and I coming back from picking oranges. He had to go get that hat especially for the picture.
I´ve actually never seen an orange orange here. They are all greenish yellow on the outside.

The way you eat oranges here is to cut the outer skin off with a knife and then cut a hole in the top and squeeze/suck the juice out. I´m not really sure where they got this knife but it cracks me up. Its just 2 pieces of scrap metal welded together and sharpened on one side.
Jessica and her gradma, also Alejandro and Carmen´s mom. I feel like everyone I know is in some way is related.
Taking a drink of water out of something.

Deep in thought.
Me being given a Full Nelson.

No comments: